Monday, October 1, 2012

We want to help YOU!

Bucket filling is fun and easy to do! It makes everyone feel good and keeps a fun and positive atmosphere in my classroom. A few weeks ago we read the book, "Have You Filled a Bucket Today?" This book is great for teaching kids how their behaviors make others feel. Last week I video taped all of my students saying how they are bucket fillers.  This week we are starting our classroom bucket. Students will have a chance to write down how others filled their buckets during the day and we will read these during our morning meeting on Fridays. Click on the following link" Bucket Filling Video"  and you will be able to see my students saying how they are bucket fillers.
Bucket Filling Video
Here is a picture of our class bucket! 

Here is an example of the sheets my students are going to turn into the bucket. If someone fills their bucket they are going to fill out one of the sheets and turn it into the bucket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment