Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fire Safety and Owl Art


I found an ADORABLE owl art project on pinterest and thought I would try it out! We made owls by ripping brown paper and then we glued it to an owl pattern. They turned out so cute...even though it took an hour of ripping paper! :). Here are a few pictures of my students owls. 





Next week is fire safety week. In class we will discuss fire safety and how my students can stay safe at home.   The fire department is going to come in and talk to our students about how to stay safe at home. We are going to do a writing/art project after the presentation. My students are going to make a fireman and write about ways that they can stay safe from fire at home. Here is an example of what our firemen will look like. 


I can't wait to see how these turn out! I will post pictures of some of the finished firemen next week :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment